Healthier lighting that pays for itself
What are full spectrum lights?
• They provide a clear, brilliant, white light equivalent to natural light.
• They simulate the exact color of sunlight at noon.
Why use full spectrum lights?
• Since people spend more time indoors there is a need for a source of beneficial light.
• Full spectrum lights use significantly less power, yet last many times longer than conventional lighting, saving you money.
How do full spectrum lights help vision?
• Simulates the optical brilliance of sunlight.
• Generates clearer vision and higher perception.
• Less glare and less eye fatigue.
What are other health benefits of full spectrum lighting?
Benefits from exposure to full spectrum lighting may include:
• Stimulation of the pineal gland, which produces mood and sleep regulating hormones serotonin and melatonin;
• increased oxygen intake;
• a reduced heart rate;
• increased ability to absorb vitamin D & calcium;
• improved muscle utilization;
• less stress.